Keychron launches M3: ultra-lightweight wireless optical mouse
M3 offers peak productivity and epic performance
HONG KONG, Jan. 31, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Keychron, established manufacturer of wireless mechanical keyboards for Mac, Windows and Android, has launched direct sales of a new ultra-light wireless optical mouse on their website. M3 is designed to level up office work and productivity, offering accurate control rivaling the gear of competitive players. It is available for $49 USD in black and white.
"Designers, programmers, and people who play games seek lightweight, competitive-grade mice for productivity and peak performance," said Paul Tan, COO of Keychron. "The trouble is, many models aiming for high productivity are heavy and not powerful enough."
"We believe we've hit the sweet spot with M3," continued Tan. "Our newest wireless optical mouse has an ultra lightweight design, weighing in at 79g, but is super strong and doesn't skimp on features. To accompany it, we have designed the smallest Type-C 2.4 GHz receiver for M3, which is compatible with Macbook and other laptops."
Features of M3 include:
- Stable and ultra-low latency wireless connectivity - supports 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth 5.1, which gives users a silky smooth wireless experience. It comes with two types of receivers in the box—Type-C and Type-A—offering flexibility in port arrangement and making pairing more convenient. And for users who prefer a wired setup, a detachable, ultra-flex paracord usb cable is included.
- Light but strong - equipped with the strongest, most competitive grade 3395 sensor chip, the M3 has the DPI up to 26,000 and the IPS up to 650, which helps users control as accurately as a competitive player.
- Ergonomic design - a curved design with grip pattern design ensures comfortable grip for extended use.
- More customization - Keychron software driver allows for more personalization such as: modifying keys, setting shortcuts, customizing RGB lighting effects (tuned to any one of over 16 million colors to match every personality), set dedicated macros, and professional settings for LOD, polling rate buttons, external DPI, etc. The Keychron Software Driver supports Windows 11 and Windows 10 (macOS will be available in June).
- Designed for peak performance - with the 1000 Hz polling rate, M3 follows the hand without any latency.
- Long battery life - up to 61 hours of use on a single charge.
Media wishing to interview Keychron personnel should contact PR agent Borjana Slipicevic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keychron was formed in 2017 by a group of keyboard enthusiasts, designers, marketers, and production experts. The founding team members, Will Ye and Sven Zhu have a combined 20 years of experience in keyboard production and industrial design. They've dedicated themselves to creating the most sophisticated mechanical keyboards with minimalist design. To date, the team has successfully launched and fulfilled 35 mechanical keyboards to customers in 80 countries.
Borjana Slipicevic, Proper Propaganda, 1 7788582595, email@example.com