Global Consumer Genomics Market (2022 to 2027) - Featuring 23andMe, Ancestry, Color Health and Helix OpCo Among Others
DUBLIN, Jan. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Consumer Genomics Market (2022-2027) by Product and Service, Application, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Consumer Genomics Market is estimated to be USD 3.3 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 9.07 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 22.4%
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are 23andMe, Inc., Ancestry, Color Health, Inc., Diagnomics, Inc., Futura Genetics, Gene by Gene, Ltd., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Consumer Genomics Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Consumer Genomics Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Consumer Genomics Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rise in the Interest of Consumers & Physicians in DTC Kits & Consequent Rise in Sales of DNA Test Kits
4.1.2 Increase in Access to DTC Services due to Reducing the Cost of Genotyping
4.2.1 Ethical and Clinical Issues about the use of DTC Products & Personalized Treatment
4.2.2 Regulatory Challenges about the use of DTC Genetic Tests
4.3.1 Technological Advancement in Genomics DTC Kit
4.3.2 Significant Investments & Initiatives by Companies
4.4.1 Misleading Results Create Challenges in the Adoption of Home-based Genetic Tests
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6 Global Consumer Genomics Market, By Product and Service
6.3 Systems & Software
7 Global Consumer Genomics Market, By Application
7.3 Wellness And Nutrition
7.4 Personalized Medicine
8 Americas' Consumer Genomics Market
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9 Europe's Consumer Genomics Market
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10 Middle East and Africa's Consumer Genomics Market
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11 APAC's Consumer Genomics Market
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12 Competitive Landscape
12.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13 Company Profiles
13.1 23andMe, Inc.
13.3 Color Health, Inc.
13.4 Diagnomics, Inc.
13.5 Futura Genetics
13.6 Gene by Gene, Ltd.
13.7 Helix OpCo, LLC
13.8 Illumina, Inc.
13.10 MyHeritage Ltd.
13.11 Positive Biosciences, Ltd.
13.12 Toolbox Genomics
13.13 Veritas Intercontinental
13.14 Xcode Life
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9ak1p5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-consumer-genomics-market-2022-to-2027---featuring-23andme-ancestry-color-health-and-helix-opco-among-others-301729808.html
SOURCE Research and Markets