Leeds United: 49ers Enterprises agree deal to purchase chairman Andrea Radrizzani's remaining 56 per cent stake
49ers Enterprises have agreed a deal to purchase Leeds, the club have confirmed.
The American group - who own NFL franchise the San Francisco 49ers - already owned a 44 per cent stake in the club, but have now agreed to purchase the remaining 56 per cent from chairman Andrea Radrizzani's Aser Ventures.
A brief statement released on Friday night read: "Leeds United can confirm an agreement has been reached between Aser Ventures and 49ers Enterprises for the purchase of the club.
"Both parties continue to work through the details, and further updates will be provided soon. All of our focus remains on a quick return to the Premier League. Thank you for your continued support. Marching on Together."