Global Industrial Protective Clothing Market Share Projected to Cross USD 33.60 Billion By 2030, at CAGR of 6.7%:...
[115+ Pages Research Study] According to Polaris Market Research report, the global industrial protective clothing market size & share expected to generate revenue cap of USD 33.60 Billion By 2030 and estimated to be valued at USD 18.87 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% from 2022 to 2030. The top market company profiles included in report with their sales, revenues and strategies are W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Honeywell International Inc, Lakeland Industries, Inc., PBI Performance Products, Inc., Kimberly-Clark and Others.
New York, NY, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Polaris Market Research has published a new research report titled Industrial Protective Clothing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Heat & Flame Protection, Chemical Defending Protective Clothing, Mechanical Protective Clothing, Others); By End-use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 - 2030 in its research database.
According to the latest research study, the global industrial protective clothing market size & shareareexpected to generate revenue of USD 33.60 Billion By 2030 and are estimated to be valued at USD 18.87 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% from 2022 to 2030
What is Industrial Protective Clothing? How Big is Industrial Protective Clothing Market Size & Share?
Industrial protective clothing is tools and accessories worn by onsite workers to get extra protection against health and safety accidents. An employee working across sectors such as mining and tunneling, offshore oil and gas, renewable energy, construction, and steel manufacturing are required to wear protective clothing equipment to protect themselves from physical, mechanical, electrical, and other workplace hazards. Materials like laminated polyesters, laminated polyesters, aramid, polyolefin, and others are used to make these gears.
The most common industrial protective equipment are helmets, respirators, dusk masks, safety gloves, eyewear, hardhats, ear protection, face shields, safety gloves, welding gloves, goggles, fall arrest systems, welding jackets, footwear, and clothing. The industrial protective clothing market size is expected to attain a high growth during the forecast period due to the increasing understanding of the necessity of preventing deadly workplace accidents.
Request Sample Copy of Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-protective-clothing-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Our Sample Report May Includes:
- 2030 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis.
- 115+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research).
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request.
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures.
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis.
Key Highlights of the Report
- Market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and applications, history data, and forecast
- The value and volume of submarkets, with respect to key regions
- Data on significant drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Market segment analysis by types, applications, and regions
- Value chain analysis with price analysis and forecast
- Current market trends, application solutions, and market landscapes may be useful to organizations in the industry.
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- W. L. Gore & Associates Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc
- Lakeland Industries Inc.
- PBI Performance Products Inc.
- Benette Safety wear
- Ansell Ltd
- TEIJIN LIMITED
- Australian Defense Apparel
- Workwear Outfitters LLC
- TenCate Protective
For Additional Information on Key Players, Download a PDF Brochure: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-protective-clothing-market/request-for-sample
Growth Driving Factors
- Increasing concerns over workers safety are likely to drive the market growth
The increasing concern of both employers and employees about workplace safety is anticipated to push the industrial protective clothing market growth. Strong guidelines imposed by government worldwide to wear industrial protective clothing in order to curb the risk of infection is estimated to positively influence market growth. Also, rising awareness about the safety of workers, along with increasing growth in developing nations, is predicted to propel industry expansion. Extended onshore and offshore drilling operations and a rise in shale gas production in the United States are predicted to boost the demand for industrial protective apparel. Other factors fueling the market growth include the rapidly growing working population, rising industrialization, expanding infrastructural developments, and urbanization in emerging nations.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/19321
Key Growth Driving Factors
- Growing requirement for lightweight and versatile equipment to push the market growth
- A surge in investment by major market players in product development and the increasing requirement for lightweight and versatile equipment is expected to flourish the market growth.
- Increasing updates in government initiatives to make the country more energy independent is likely to positively influence the industrial protective clothing industry expansion.
- The existence of regulating companies such as the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), along with the introduction of severe labor rules, is expected to boost market growth.
- Chemical-defending protective clothing held the largest industrial protective clothing market share in 2021
Based on product, the chemical defending protective clothing category witnessed the highest revenue share. Chemical protecting clothing equipment protects workers from exposure to or contact with chemicals. These shields are majorly used across industries like oil, gas, chemical, and healthcare. Long-lasting industrial protective cloth is utilized in large enterprises where workers undergo harsh conditions such as radiation, pressure, and high temperatures. The surge in demand for durable industrial protective cloth to enhance labor safety is estimated to drive the segment growth throughout the forecast period.
- The manufacturing segment is anticipated register a significant growth
By end-use industrial protective clothing market segmentation, the manufacturing category is predicted to grow at a significant rate. The expanding labor force has led to an increase in the deployment of new factories and plants, which is projected to accelerate the market growth during the study period. In addition, the rising workforce and rising demand for products is fueling the segment growth. Further, the healthcare segment led the market with the increased utilization of medical services worldwide due to the adoption of novel procedures and the creation of cutting-edge products.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-protective-clothing-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire about a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
Industrial Protective Clothing Market: Report Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2030||USD 33.60 Billion|
|Market size value in 2022||USD 20.05 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||6.7% from 2022 2030|
|Forecast Year||2022 2030|
|Top Market Players||W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Honeywell International Inc, Lakeland Industries, Inc., PBI Performance Products, Inc., Kimberly-Clark, Benette Safety wear, Ansell Ltd, TEIJIN LIMITED, Australian Defense Apparel, Workwear Outfitters, LLC, DuPont, TenCate Protective.|
|Segments Covered||By Product, By End-use, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet any research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- The demand in North America is anticipated to show significant growth
In terms of geography, the industrial protective clothing market in North America is likely to progress at a significant rate. This growth can be attributed to a surge in the utilization of industrial protective clothing in the region because of the rise in the use of flame-retardant clothing in the chemicals, oil & gas, metals, and pulp & paper industries.
Moreover, the market demand in the Asia Pacific region is estimated to grow during the foreseen period due to the growing demand for high utility, high durability, and mechanical wear resistance. Also, factors such as the growing construction sector, which includes the construction of flats, buildings, ports, and hotels, are predicted to positively influence the regional growth of the industrial protective clothing market.
Browse the Detail Report Industrial Protective Clothing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Heat & Flame Protection, Chemical Defending Protective Clothing, Mechanical Protective Clothing, Others); By End-use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 - 2030 with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-protective-clothing-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail At: email@example.com
- In August 2020, Honeywell International Inc. launched a production line for N95 face masks in India. The new manufacturing facility will focus on providing automation solutions, field instruments, and testing and manufacturing tools for the process industries.
The Report Responds to The Following Key Questions
- What will be the market size and growth rate by the conclusion of the forecast period?
- What are the major trends in the market that are influencing its growth?
- Who are the key players in this market?
- Which are the key areas of applications and product types that may expect a huge demand during the forecast period?
- What are the main findings of Porters five forces analysis and the SWOT analysis of the major companies in the market?
- What are the key strategies adopted by companies in the impact market?
Polaris Market Research has segmented the industrial protective clothing market report based onproduct, end-use,and region:
- Heat & Flame Protection
- Chemical Defending Protective Clothing
- Mechanical Protective Clothing
By End-use Outlook
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Related Reports:
- Mold Release Agents Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mold-release-agents-market
- Chemical Injection Skids Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/chemical-injection-skids-market
- Biorational Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/biorational-market
- Clamshell Packaging Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/clamshell-packaging-market
- Squalene Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/squalene-market
- Low Temperature Powder Coatings Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/low-temperature-powder-coatings-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes inproviding exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for PMRs clientelespread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve PMRs diverse customer basepresent across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among variousother industries present around the world. We strive to provide PMRs customers with updatedinformation on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions andleverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified teamof experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-addedbusiness solutions to PMRs customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Continue read on globenewswire.com