Global Biorational Market Size Expected to Gain USD 29.93 Billion Valuation By 2032, With 20.7% CAGR: Polaris Market...
[115+ Pages Research Study] According to Polaris Market Research report, the global biorational market size & share expected to generate revenue cap of USD 29.93 Billion By 2032 and estimated to be valued at USD 4.55 Billion in 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.7% from 2023 to 2032. The top market company profiles included in report with their sales, revenues and strategies are Koppert B.V., Bayer AG, Isagro S.P.A, Gowan, Summit Chemicals, McLaughlin Gormley King, Suterra and Others.
New York, NY, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Polaris Market Research has published a new research report titled Biorational Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Botanical, Semiochemicals, Others); By Crop; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2023-2032 in its research database.
According to the latest research study, the global biorational market size & shareareexpected to generate revenue of USD 29.93 Billion By 2032 and are estimated to be valued at USD 4.55 billion in 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.7% from 2023 to 2032
What is the Expected Size & Share of Biorational Market?
- Report Overview
Biorationals are pesticides typically derived from natural or biological origins. They are low-impact substances that vary in their toxicity and cause relatively little harm to the environment. Botanicals, microbials, minerals, and synthetic materials are the major categories of bio-rational pesticides. They have limited field endurance and a shorter storage life than ordinary synthetic pesticides.
These suit well into pest management strategy, where pests are detected early, and beneficial bacteria and pests in the soil and on the leaves are preserved. This overall preserve the ecological health of the farm and reduces the negative effects on the environment. Increasing the use of biorationals therapy in the crop production business for boosting resistance against pests and insects is prominently driving the biorational market size. Growing demand for organic fruits & root vegetables is augmenting the growth of the market.
Request Sample Copy of Biorational Market Research Report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/biorational-market/request-for-sample
(The sample of this report is readily available on request. The report sample contains a brief introduction to the research report, a Table of Contents, a Graphical introduction of regional analysis, Top players in the market with their revenue analysis, and our research methodology.)
Our Sample Report May Includes:
- 2030 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis.
- 115+ Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research).
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request.
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures.
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis.
Key Offerings of the Industry Report
- Assessment of all opportunities and risks in the market.
- Conclusive study about the growth of the market for forthcoming years.
- In-depth understanding of market-particular drivers, and constraints.
- It provides historical and forecasts revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to main geographies and their countries.
- Country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current size and future prospective.
Some of the Top Market Players Are:
- Koppert B.V.
- Bayer AG
- Isagro S.P.A
- Summit Chemicals
- McLaughlin Gormley King
- Russell IPM
- BASF SE
- Crop Science
For Additional Information on Key Players, Download a PDF Brochure: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/biorational-market/request-for-sample
Growth Driving Factors
- The increasing growth of the agriculture sector pushes the market growth
Rising demand for residue-free organic crops and the growing use of integrated pest management propels the market growth. The growing agricultural sector is another factor fueling the biorational industry growth. The surge in customer demand for organic food, rising concerns about food safety among consumers, and the introduction of tight food safety standards are some of the key biorational market trends accelerating the industry growth. Also, a growing number of initiatives by the government to encourage the use of biorational pesticides owing to their non-toxic feature and low environmental impact is further expected to flourish the market growth. Biorationals also support plant biotic stress management root along with shoot development which is boosting the adoption of biorational pesticides.
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/checkouts/19631
Key Growth Driving Factors
- Rising investments in agricultural activities are likely to support the market growth
Increasing demand for organic food, growing developments in farming practices and technology, and rising demand for high-quality food propel market growth. Growing investments in agricultural activities coupled with strong market potential in developing countries are expected to create lucrative growth opportunities in the biorational market over the forecast period.
The research published in 2022 by Luis Fernando Esquivel-Cervantes et al. studies the effect of biorational products in the prevention & treatment of several diseases in greenhouse agriculture. These products help in disease management while preventing adverse environmental effects.
- Botanical product is anticipated to witness the largest market share
Based on product, the botanical category is expected to witness the major revenue share in the biorational market in 2022 owing to the increasing usage of natural plant products as pesticides and for controlling pests like red spider mites, termites, nematodes, and aphids. Botanicals are one of the bests cost-effective and environmentally friendly options for pest management of grains. Around 2000 plant species are used to control pests worldwide.
- Fruits & vegetable is likely to dominate the market
By crop, fruits and vegetables accounted for the greatest biorational market share in 2022 and are anticipated to maintain their dominance over the predicted period. This growth can be attributed to the rising biorationals demand from crop management activities like foliar spraying of insecticides and pesticides. Biorationals would also help in reducing potential agricultural damage by curbing the life cycles of insect pests.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/biorational-market/inquire-before-buying
(Inquire about a report quote OR available discount offers to the sales team before purchase.)
Biorational Market: Report Scope
|Revenue forecast in 2032||USD 29.93 Billion|
|Market size value in 2023||USD 5.50 Billion|
|Expected CAGR Growth||20.7% from 2023 2032|
|Forecast Year||2023 - 2032|
|Top Market Players||Koppert B.V., Bayer AG, Isagro S.P.A, Gowan, Summit Chemicals, McLaughlin Gormley King, Suterra, Russell IPM, Agralan, BASF SE, Syngenta, Monsanto, Crop Science, Chemtura, Nufarm and DuPont|
|Segments Covered||By Product, By Crop, By Region|
|Customization Options||Customized purchase options are available to meet any research needs. Explore customized purchase options|
- The demand in Asia Pacific is predicted to show significant growth
In terms of geography, biorational market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate throughout the foreseen period. The region is projected to retain its dominance over the forecast period due to the rise in demand for low-cost, high-quality organic products from countries like China, Mexico, and India. Thus crop growers are finding this product a beneficial option for boosting productivity and cutting losses from pests.
According to the national center for organic and natural farming report 2021, among the 187 countries that practice organic agriculture, India has a remarkable ranking. India has the largest number of organic producers in the world. Due to the growing demand for agricultural products derived from biomaterials, India has experienced a higher growth in organic agricultural acreage, which is expected to accelerate the biorational market growth in coming years.
Browse the Detail Report Biorational Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Botanical, Semiochemicals, Others); By Crop; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2023-2032 with in-depth TOC: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/biorational-market
For Additional Information OR Media Enquiry, Please Mail At: email@example.com
- In October 12, 2022, Valent BioSciences, a leader in biorational products for agriculture, public health, and forest health, started the direct sales of bio-stimulant goods to its U.S. clientele.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are the crucial companies operating the market?
- What are the major industry norms influencing the development of the industry?
- Which is the most propelling country in the industry?
- Which application or product type will obtain progressive development possibilities during the forecast period?
- What is the expected growth rate of the market during the foreseen period?
Product market research has segmented the biorational market report based onproduct,crop,and region:
By Product Outlook
- Fruits & Vegetables
By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (France, Germany, UK, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia. South Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa)
Browse More Related Reports:
- Mold Release Agents Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mold-release-agents-market
- Europe 1,4 Butanediol Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/europe-1-4-butanediol-bdo-market
- Clamshell Packaging Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/clamshell-packaging-market
- Squalene Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/squalene-market
- Low-Temperature Powder Coatings Market: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/low-temperature-powder-coatings-market
About Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes inproviding exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for PMRs clientelespread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve PMRs diverse customer basepresent across the industries of healthcare, technology, semiconductors, and chemicals among variousother industries present around the world. We strive to provide PMRs customers with updatedinformation on innovative technologies, high-growth markets, emerging business environments, and the latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions andleverage new opportunities. Adept with a highly competent, experienced, and extremely qualified teamof experts comprising SMEs, analysts, and consultants, we at Polaris endeavor to deliver value-addedbusiness solutions to PMRs customers.
30 Wall Street
New York City, NY 10005,
Continue read on globenewswire.com