SAIC, HealthEquity And 3 Stocks To Watch Heading Into Monday - HealthEquity (NASDAQ:HQY), Globus Maritime
- Wall Street expects Science Applications International Corporation SAIC to report quarterly earnings at $1.76 per share on revenue of $1.94 billion before the opening bell. SAIC shares gained 1% to $102.50 in the after-hours trading session.
- Globus Maritime Limited GLBS reported better-than-expected sales results for its first quarter on Friday. Globus Maritime shares climbed 5.2% to $0.9760 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting HealthEquity, Inc. HQY to have earned 41 cents per share on revenue of $239.43 million for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. HealthEquity shares gained 0.8% to $59.74 in after-hours trading.
- PepGen Inc PEPG filed for mixed shelf of up to $300 million. PepGen shares dropped 3% to $15.66 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect JOANN Inc. JOAN to post a quarterly loss at 66 cents per share on revenue of $480.61 million after the closing bell. JOANN shares climbed 9.3% to $1.65 in after-hours trading.
Click to see more Earnings updates