Rallybio to Present Data from the RLYB212 Phase 1b Proof-of-Concept Study at the 31st Congress of the Int
-- Data from the RLYB212 Phase 1b Proof-of-Concept Study to be Featured as an Oral Presentation at ISTH --
-- Company to Host Webcast Following ISTH Oral Presentation of RLYB212 --
Rallybio Corporation RLYB, a clinical-stage biotechnology company committed to identifying and accelerating the development of life-transforming therapies for patients with severe and rare diseases, today announced that results from the RLYB212 Phase 1b proof-of-concept study will be presented at the 31st Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH), which will take place in Montreal from June 24-28. RLYB212 is an anti-HPA-1a monoclonal antibody being developed for the prevention of fetal and neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia (FNAIT).
Data from the Phase 1b RLYB212 proof-of-concept study will be presented by Christof Geisen, M.D., as an oral presentation.
Details of the abstract presentation are as follows:
- Title: Dose-Dependent Elimination of HPA-1a Platelets by Subcutaneous RLYB212, a Monoclonal Antibody to Prevent Fetal and Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia
- Presenting Author: Christof Geisen, M.D., Institute of Transfusion Medicine and Immunohaematology, German Red Cross Blood Transfusion Service Baden-Wrttemberg-Hessen gGmbH, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Abstract Presentation Number: OC 02.1
- Session Title: Bleeding and Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia in Pregnancy
- Session Date and Time: Saturday, June 24, 2023, from 13:00 - 14:15 (1:00 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. ET)
- Presentation Time: 13:00 - 13:15 (1:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. ET), 12-minute presentation and 3-minute Q&A
The abstract can be accessed via the official ISTH 2023 Congress website at: https://www.isth2023.org/