HBT Financial, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results
Fourth Quarter Highlights
- Net income of $17.2million, or $0.59per diluted share; return on average assets (ROAA) of 1.60%; return on average stockholders' equity (ROAE) of 18.50%; and return on average tangible common equity (ROATCE)(1) of 20.17%
- Adjusted net income(1) of $17.9million; or $0.62 per diluted share; adjusted ROAA(1) of 1.67%; adjusted ROAE(1) of 19.31%; and adjusted ROATCE(1) of 21.05%
- Asset quality remained strong with nonperforming assets to total assets of 0.12%
- Net interest margin expanded 45 basis points to 4.10%
(1) See "Reconciliation of Non-GAAP Financial Measures" below for reconciliation of non-GAAP financial measures to their most closely comparable GAAP financial measures.
Continue read on benzinga.com