Halliburton Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Results and Increases Dividend
- Net income of $0.72 per diluted share.
- Operating margin of 17.5%, increased 460 basis points year-over-year.
- Full year revenue of $20.3 billion, increased 33% year-over-year.
- Full year operating income of $2.7 billion, increased 50% year-over-year.
- 2023 first quarter dividend increases by 33% to $0.16 per share.
Halliburton Company HAL announced today net income of $656 million, or $0.72 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2022. This compares to net income for the third quarter of 2022 of $544 million, or $0.60 per diluted share. Halliburton's total revenue for the fourth quarter of 2022 was $5.6 billion compared to total revenue of $5.4 billion in the third quarter of 2022. Operating income was $976 million in the fourth quarter of 2022 compared to operating income of $846 million in the third quarter of 2022.
Total revenue for the full year of 2022 was $20.3 billion, an increase of $5.0 billion, or 33% from 2021. Operating income for 2022 was $2.7 billion, and adjusted operating income was $3.1 billion, excluding impairments and other charges, compared to operating income of $1.8 billion for 2021.
Continue read on benzinga.com