Global Food Allergy Diagnostics & Therapeutics Market 2022 - 2027: Featuring Allergy Therapeutics, Astra Biotech,...
DUBLIN, Jan. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Food Allergy Diagnostics & Therapeutics Market (2022-2027) by Product Type, Source, End-user, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Food Allergy Diagnostics & Therapeutics Market is estimated to be USD 38.37 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 56.82 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.17%
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing risks
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Alcon Laboratories, Inc., Allergy Therapeutics, PLC, Astra Biotech GmbH, Biomerieux SA, Danaher Corp., EUROIMMUN Ag, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Food Allergy Diagnostics & Therapeutics Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Food Allergy Diagnostics & Therapeutics Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Food Allergy Diagnostics & Therapeutics Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Incidences of Allergic Diseases
4.1.2 Growing Demand for In Vitro Diagnostic Blood Tests
4.1.3 Growing Environmental Pollution
4.2.1 Affordability Issues for Some Drugs Such as EpiPen
4.3.1 Increasing Health Expenditure across Several Economies
4.3.2 Rising Focus on Automation Devices in Therapeutics
4.4.1 Ambiguous Regulatory Framework
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
5.5 PESTLE Analysis
6 Global Food Allergy Diagnostics & Therapeutics Market, By Product Type
6.2 Diagnostic Products
6.2.2 In Vivo/Skin
6.2.5 Tests Type
6.3 Therapeutic Treatment Type
6.3.2 Epinephrine Auto-Injector
7 Global Food Allergy Diagnostics & Therapeutics Market, By Source
7.8 Tree Nuts
8 Global Food Allergy Diagnostics & Therapeutics Market, By End-user
8.2 Academic Research Institutes
8.3 Diagnostics Laboratories
8.4 Hospitals & Clinics
9 Americas' Food Allergy Diagnostics & Therapeutics Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10 Europe's Food Allergy Diagnostics & Therapeutics Market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa's Food Allergy Diagnostics & Therapeutics Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC's Food Allergy Diagnostics & Therapeutics Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
14.2 Allergy Therapeutics, PLC
14.3 Astra Biotech GmbH
14.4 Biomerieux SA
14.5 Danaher Corp.
14.6 Dr. Fooke Laboratorien GmbH
14.7 EUROIMMUN Ag
14.8 GA Generic Assays GmbH
14.9 HAL Allergy B.V.
14.10 Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
14.11 Hob Biotech Group Suzhou Co., Ltd.
14.12 Hycor Biomedical
14.13 INDOOR Biotechnologies, Inc.
14.14 Lincoln Diagnostics, Inc.
14.15 Omega Diagnostics Group, PLC
14.16 Parkway Pantai
14.17 R-Biopharm Ag
14.18 ROXALL Medizin GmbH
14.19 Siemens Ag
14.20 Stallergenes Greer, PLC
14.21 Tecan Trading Ag
14.22 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g4x4l6
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-food-allergy-diagnostics--therapeutics-market-2022---2027-featuring-allergy-therapeutics-astra-biotech-biomerieux-and-danaher-among-others-301729854.html
SOURCE Research and Markets