Global Apparel Business Report 2022: Divestments and Mergers; Circularity; Investments; Joint Ventures, Cooperation,...
DUBLIN, Jan. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Apparel Markets: Business Update, 2022 - Part Three" report from Textiles Intelligence Ltd. has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight into developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; circularity; investments; joint ventures, cooperation, licensing and distribution; market forecasts; and new facilities.
Brands, companies, other organisations and initiatives featured in this report include:
- Epic Group
- The European Apparel and Textile Confederation (Euratex)
- Fashion for Good
- Indorama Ventures (IVL)
- Infinited Fiber Company
- Stony Creek Colors
Who should buy this report?
- Manufacturers of fibres, textiles, clothing and chemicals
- Textile and clothing machinery manufacturers - spinning, weaving, knitting, sewing and import/export
- Textile and clothing brands and retailers like Adidas, H&M etc.
- Educational institutions like universities, fashion schools etc.
- Business consultancy firms
- Textile and clothing trade associations
- Government trade bodies
Key Topics Covered:
ACQUISITIONS, DIVESTMENTS AND MERGERS
- Indorama Ventures (IVL) has acquired the yarn division of Tollegno 1900
- Epic Group and CleanKore have entered into a joint venture agreement to scale up CleanKore's patented yarn dyeing technology
- Euratex has launched an initiative called ReHubs which aims to recycle 2.5 mn tons of textile waste a year by 2030
- Fashion for Good has launched a new pilot operation, called Sorting for Circularity Project, which relates to the recycling of textile waste
- Infinited Fiber Company has secured more than Euro100 mn worth of investment from Inditex relating to the supply of Infinna Fibre
- Polybion has secured US$4.4 mn worth of investment to scale up production of its Celium artificial leather material
JOINT VENTURES, COOPERATION, LICENSING AND DISTRIBUTION
- Archroma and Stony Creek Colors have signed a partnership agreement relating to the production of a plant-based indigo dye called IndiGold
- Recover and Sysav have signed a partnership agreement relating to the recycling of post-consumer textile waste
- Consumer expenditure on clothing and footwear in the Americas is forecast to grow by 2.8% per annum between 2021 and 2026
- Infinited Fiber Company has selected a site for a Euro400 mn facility for producing Infinna fibre
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/765xnf-apparel?w=5
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-apparel-business-report-2022-divestments-and-mergers-circularity-investments-joint-ventures-cooperation-licensing-and-distribution-market-forecasts-and-new-facilities-301730924.html
SOURCE Research and Markets