A New Era of Three-Row Luxury: The First-Ever Lexus TX
- Spacious third-row legroom and generous cargo space of 20.1 cubic-feet behind the third row
- Two electrified powertrain options: a Plug-in Hybrid combined with a powerful V6 engine, and a high-performance 2.4L turbocharged hybrid available exclusively as F SPORT Performance
- Enhanced Lexus Driving Signature fundamentals provide a smooth and exhilarating drive
- First Lexus vehicle to be assembled at Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Indiana
- Lexus Safety System+ 3.0 and Lexus Interface Multimedia System with standard 14-inch touchscreen
- New Lexus Unified Spindle design prioritizes aerodynamic handling and vehicle stability
AUSTIN, Texas, June 8, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Passengers have grown accustomed to battling for the best seats. Lexus ends that now with a new three-row vehicle, making every seat the best seat. Today, Lexus has ushered in a new era of luxury with the global reveal of the first-ever TX, a vehicle made specifically for the North American market.
With increasing demand for a three-row SUV that offers substantial space and seating, Lexus rose to the challenge to round out its vehicle offerings and create a sense of luxury that will satisfy and delight the diversifying needs of its guests.