Central Pacific Financial Reports Fourth Quarter Earnings of $20.2 Million and Full Year 2022 Earnings of
- Net income of $20.2 million, or $0.74 per diluted share for the fourth quarter. Net income of $73.9 million, or $2.68 per diluted share for the 2022 year.
- ROA of 1.09% and ROE of 18.30% for the fourth quarter. ROA of 1.01% and ROE of 15.47% for the 2022 year.
- Total loans of $5.56 billion increased by $133.3 million, or 2.5% (10.0% annualized) in the fourth quarter. Total loans increased by $453.8 million, or 8.9% for the 2022 year.
- Total deposits of $6.74 billion increased by $179.8 million, or 2.7% (10.8% annualized) in the fourth quarter. Total deposits increased by $97.1 million, or 1.5% for the 2022 year.
- Net interest income increased by $0.9 million, or 1.7% from the previous quarter. Net interest margin of 3.17% was consistent with the previous quarter. Net interest margin, excluding PPP loans, of 3.16% increased by 3 bps from the previous quarter.
- Board of Directors approved quarterly cash dividend of $0.26 per share and new $25 million share repurchase program.
Central Pacific Financial Corp. CPF (the "Company"), parent company of Central Pacific Bank (the "Bank" or "CPB"), today reported net income for the fourth quarter of 2022 of $20.2 million, compared to $16.7 million in the previous quarter and $22.3 million in the year-ago quarter. Fully diluted earnings per share ("EPS") of $0.74 for the fourth quarter of 2022 reflected a 21% increase from $0.61 in the previous quarter and a 8% decrease from $0.80 in the year-ago quarter. For the 2022 year, net income was $73.9 million, or EPS of $2.68, compared to net income of $79.9 million, or EPS of $2.83 last year.
Continue read on benzinga.com